This is a broad question but to explain some general guidelines and answers to this often asked question, please read the below:
Depending on how you want to structure your Cyprus Company, then the following applies, if you want the shareholder of your Cyprus Company to be a Holding company or Foundation which is registered in another country for instant, Belize, Seychelles or Panama, but you want to act as director for the company then the steps are the following:
- You complete the Cyprus Company formation application, sign and return it to us by e-mail.
- We will send the extracts from the Memorandum of Articles in English and Greek, you ONLY sign them and return them by e-mail and if okay by courier service to our Office in Cyprus.
- We will need a copy of passport for the director and a utility bill or Bank statement
- We will need a copy of the corporate documents of the holding company or Foundation
- Once all documents are received the incorporation of the Cyprus Company will take about 1 week.
Please note that for foundations we will require the passport copy and utility bill from the protector of the foundation and also the registration documents itself of the Foundation.
For regular Holding Companies located in another country like Belize, Seychelles, BVI etc. we will need a copy of passport and utility bill from the director of the particular Holding company together with the corporate documents and shareholder certificate.
In general and where we speak a business with a high number of transactions, it is recommended to have another corporation in another country to act as Holding Company, CCLOGIC Ltd offer this service for Belize, Seychelles, BVI, Delwaware and Bahamas, and most often it is faster and less expansive to have us to incorporate both companies. Furthermore we are able to register Cyprus Trusts / Foundations which are able to register companies for instant in the Seychelles, BVI, Belize and other parts of the world.